Review of resurging supplement
The doctor often uses a body mass index to help determine who might benefit from weight-loss medication.
A drug is prescribed to treat overweight or obesity if:
- A BMI of 30 or more
- A BMI of 27 or more and the patient have weight-related health problems, such as high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes.
Resurge consumer reviews
Before choosing a weight loss drug, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration, and they are:
- Potential benefits of losing weight
- Possible side effects of the drug
- Current health problems and other medications
- Family medical history
- Slimming drugs are not used if changing the lifestyle, improving eating habits and regular physical activity helps in losing the patient’s weight.
Reviews of resurging pills
People who take weight-loss drugs and follow an appropriate diet lose 3 to 9% more of their body weight than people who do not take medication.
Most of the weight loss occurs during the first six months of starting the drug.
Resurge reviews and complaints
If you lose enough weight to improve your health and you do not have serious side effects, your doctor may advise you to stay on the drug indefinitely.
If you do not lose at least 5 percent of your weight after 12 weeks of the full dose of the drug, your doctor will likely advise you to stop taking the drug.
Another weight-loss drug, trying a lifestyle or physical activity, eating different foods, changing other medications that cause weight gain, or referring you to a bariatric surgeon to see if weight-loss surgery might be an option for you.