Custom keto diet quiz
Do not take the following:
- Grains – Wheat, corn, rice, food grains, etc.
- Sugar – honey, aloe vera, maple juice, etc.
- Fruits – apples, bananas, oranges, etc.
- Tubers – potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
Eat the following:
- Leafy greens – spinach, kale, etc.
- Floral vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
- High-fat dairy products – dry cheeses, high-fat cream, and butter, etc.
- Nuts and seeds – macadamia, walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc
- Avocado and berries – Raspberries, cranberries, and other berries with a low glycemic index.
- Sweeteners – stevia, erythritol, monk fruit, and other low-carb sweeteners.
Custom keto diet scam
Many people ask if carbohydrates are an essential ingredient for building muscle. The correct answer is no. If you are also asking this question, we will assume you know how you have gained muscle mass.
You can still replenish your glycogen stores while you are on the ketogenic diet. The keto diet is an excellent way to build muscle, but protein consumption is essential.
It is assumed that if you are looking to gain muscle mass, you should get between 0.5 to 0.6 grams of protein per kilogram of body mass without fat.
The rate at which you gain muscle mass while on the ketogenic diet may be slower than usual, but this is due to the fact that you do not gain much body fat.
Custom keto diet log in
Our body needs healthy fats to survive, and when you are on the keto diet, you fill your body with the right nutrition. Let’s take a look at which foods are allowed.
- Dairy products
- Meat and poultry
- Coconut Oil
- Dark chocolate